We have received a number if items about the InterClub Class of historical interest. Use the links, lower left to check them out! If you have old pictures, advertisements or other memorabelia that might be of interest to the rest of the class, please e-mail us.
We occasionally will receive scanned articles from by current or bygone publications on the InterClub.
Articles from the Web:
- Shivering Their Timbers – Frostbite sailors, a steadily increasing tribe, take an occasional wintry bath, but they outrace the hibernators when summer arrives, February 17, 1975, Sports Illustrated
- April 1946 Yachting Article – A New Frostbite Racing Dinghy
Two sent by Bill Healy from his father’s stash:
- Twenty Years in a Dinghy, Some Sailors Don’t Know Enough to Come In Out of the Snow, January 1952, Yachting Magazine
- Frostbiting – Antidote for Alchoholoism, March 1967, Yachtsman Magazine
From Jamie Brickell, concerning his Uncle Arthur:
- Three pages from Arthur Knapp’s book titled Race Your Boat Right: one, two, three describing the start of frostbiting.